How To Go On 100 Dates Before Valentine’s Day
Valentine’s Day Will Hit Different in 2021 …
🧘🏼♂️ Prepare 🧖🏿♀️
1) Fit in a quick home workout. It’s not the same as the gym but it’s better than nothing :/
2) Take a hot water shower to relieve tension and boost circulation.
3) Hydrate. Hydrate. Hydrate.
4) Go for a walk. Leave your house, it’s important to change up your scenery.
5) Text the group chat that you’re going on a date and let your friends gas you up. It’s your moment!
💃 Date 🕺
We might be trapped in our homes but what about a blind date? Schedule dates during your ‘me time’ and peep some new opportunities that you would have missed otherwise. You’ve got all the time but have they got all the chat?
If the date isn’t going well, no pressure! 😅End a date within 𝟱 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 and your match won’t ever get to see your photos. Inversely, with just your voices for the first 𝟱 𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘂𝘁𝗲𝘀 there is zero judgment of your looks. How pure!
With 5 top picks every 5 hours you can easily go on 100 dates a week. Date your way out of lockdown with INCINQ – The Blind Dating App.